Image Map

Sunday 30 September 2012

My FashionistA Custom Palette

I decided to treat myself to a gorgeous FashionistA palette the other day while I was in Superdrug
If you are thinking about getting one now is the time to do it as they are doing a great offer 
You can pick your own style of palette and then fill it with either 4 gorgeous products for £10 or 6 for £15

I went for a four palette and decided to go for blushes and a bronzer 



Here are the colours I went for 

            Dubai                     London                          Amber Glow                  Blushing Coral




All the colours are really pigmented so do be careful or you will end up looking like a clown!
I'm really happy with all the products I chose 
but there were loads of other gorgeous shades to choose from 
and also some lovely eye shadows
The great thing about these palettes is that all the products in the range are designed to fit in all the palettes
so it is easy to mix and match
Great for travelling! 



Have you tried any of the FashionistA products?
What did you think of them?

Jen <3 


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So happy with them! such a good price just now as well! x

      Delete
  2. I can't believe you've got one! I've been looking for these for ages and I can never find them! Eeeek! I might look online and get the colours you've got they look laaaavly xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh you should! I'm surprised my Superdrug had them as they never have anything I want in stock!! xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Really good isn't it! kinda wish I'd just got 6 now! x

      Delete
    2. I'm going to pop in to my local one and see if they have it on sale. Such a great idea to buy colours u know u will use, there's always at least one in a pallette I buy that stays unused :p xx

      Delete
  4. I've wanted to try these for a while, but the fact that they were a new brand put me off a bit. Love the look of them though. Might try them out now! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look really good! Love the colours you've choosen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so tempting! The London shade looks lovely!

    Great post

    Emc-dot

    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those colors are all so gorgeous. I love the shimmer and smoothness of Dubai.


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete