Image Map

Saturday 22 September 2012

BARGAIN ALERT! Eyelure eyelashes

I would be terrified to add up the amount of money I have spent on false eyelashes over the years!
I have toyed with other brands from time to time but I always go back to my trusty Eyelure 101's

So yesterday I popped into Superdrug to get some for my night out
and noticed that the 3 for 2 deal was on 
This is a deal that comes around quite regularly 
and I always take advantage because I know I will get through them

However there seems to have been a bit of an oversight on Superdrug's part


Eyelure have brought out these promotional packs of eyelashes recently which include a free set!
I don't know if this is the case for every style 
but it did include my beloved 101's


and I also picked up a pair of 107's 
which are slightly less dense
 and more winged at the outer corner 


So for because of the 3 for 2 offer 
AND the free set in each packet 
I managed to pick myself up 6 pairs of lashes for the price of 2!!!!

now that's what I call a BARGAIN!!! 

Jen <3

11 comments:

  1. Dudeeeee I want some please :) send send send :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha :) so good right!! I will send you some when your little eye is all better <3 xx

      Delete
  2. What a bargain! Think I'll have to go and stock up as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant post thanks for the heads up hon! xx

    http://makeupbeautyshopping.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Thanks for the heads up! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this post! i love 101's x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bargain, it's always such a goood feeling when you come across an unexpected discount!!

    Anna @ FEED ME NANA xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bargain, I saw this the other day and couldn't resist! x

    Holly's Beauty Review

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waaargh! I have to get down to Superdrug right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolute bargain, I've never tried Eyelure lashes but I know a lot of people swear by them so at this price I think I shall be trying them out!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh brilliant! I LOVE Eylure lashes and never use any other brand.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete