Image Map

Thursday 20 September 2012

Video killed the radio star

Evening lovelies


So I done something today that I have been thinking about doing for a while
and I made my first Youtube video!
ARRRGGGGGHHHH
Scary Stuff!!

Well I basically done it because there are certain things that I want to do for the blog 
such as hair and make up tutorials that are just really difficult to do when I'm on my own using just a digital camera! 
I think sometimes it would be so much easier just to film them!
which was why I took the plunge and done my first video! 

I'm aware that a lot you guys are not Scottish which is why I decided just to do The Accent TAG for my first video. Just to make sure you can all understand me before I start making any more videos!! 

Please have a watch and let me know what you think!
If you can't understand me or if I could be talking a bit clearer (I tend to mumble sometimes)
please let me know! and I also noticed I said EHMMM a lot lol so just ignore that! 



Jen <3

14 comments:

  1. Ahh well done! i to have been thinking of doing this but once i get some more followers on my blog i think then i'll do it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh thought I would give it a go! bit terrifying! lol xx

      Delete
  2. I did my first one, a couple of weeks ago. was scary well done .. I'll subscribe to you, if you fancy doing so back, i'm under Laurzie Mack but dinna laugh haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I watched your vids last night :) I subscribed! x

      Delete
  3. Great first video :) I subscribed! Funny about your mum correcting you with 'milk' haha and I can definitely understand you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou :) aw she's a pest she's always correcting me! lol x

      Delete
  4. How exciting! I'll definitely give it a watch when I'm not in work. I recently took the plunge into blogging so I think YouTube is a while away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your accent!
    I can understand you perfectly :)
    I've been thinking of vlogging, but I'm too nervous aha xD xoxo

    mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw brill I was so scared that everyone would be like ehhh what the hell is she saying! xx

      Delete
  6. What a good idea for a first video. I understand you, then again I'm from Fife! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on your first video beaut! Id love to start YouTube but i must admit im a little scared to do so! haha One day i reckon ill just bite the bullet and do it too :) Look forward to more videos from you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou babe :) oh please start doing them you would be great! would love to see them! xx

      Delete