Image Map

Friday 14 September 2012

Poundland Bargains!

I know everyone has been raving about Poundland recently 
I'm sure you have all heard by now about the Stila bargains
Well every time I pass my local Poundland, A shop I once ignored I now go in for a snoop around.
 My local one does have Stila products but the colours aren't for me, 
but I did pick up some amazing bargains

*Uptempo Plum - Ruby Rush - Presto Pewter*

I have been using Sally Hansen nail products for a long time now
and ever since I stopped getting acrylic nails a few years ago Sally Hansen products have really improved the condition and strength of my nails!

I am used to paying around £6 a bottle for these products so when I seen them for £1 I was delighted
When these beauties say Insta-Dry they mean it! I couldn't believe how quickly they dried! 

*Shimmering Lilac*

Unless my eyes deceive me this definitely looks more pink than lilac but hey ho it's pretty either way
I have used HARD as NAILS before but it was the clear version so hopefully this will be just as good!

Since I was on a nail spree I decided to pick these up as well


I usually buy one of these buffing blocks in Bodycare for about 70p but 3 for £1 plus 2 toe dividers was even better! 

Last but not least I picked up this 


It's an exfoliating shower gel with a really lovely vanilla ice cream scent!
I usually go for something with a more fruity smell but I thought this would make a nice change!

I would say I done pretty well for £6!
What do you reckon?
Have you picked up any beauty bargains recently? 

Jen <3 x

7 comments:

  1. I need to get to poundland ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like they have some great stuff in!
    hope you'll pop over and say hi mrs, you have a great blog!
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

  3. Great post!

    3 words LOVE YOUR STYLE :)

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    p.s Do you want to win a Snake Wrap Earring?! Enter my giveaway!

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl


    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea PoundLand were stocking Stila and Sally Hansen! Wow, it's not normally a shop I think about when looking for new colours or beauty products, thanks for opening my eyes :D I fancy getting an exfoliating gel too, I always forget to use my exfoliating gloves so that may be useful for me :)
    Thanks for this post, I love your blog! xoxo

    http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nooo way! You actually did get some massive bargains xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can never find anything good in my Poundland! These colours are so nice though xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really need to go into the pound shop more often! x

    ReplyDelete