Image Map

Saturday 1 September 2012

Style Crush: Jeannie Mai

It's time for another Style Crush dolls 

Today it's the turn of the freekin beautiful Jeannie Mai

*that pink top is Forever 21 btw*

Now you may have seen Jeannie on The Style Network she presents How Do I Look
She also does fashion segments on E! News 
She blogs, She Vlogs
and shes a make up artist!

She actually started her career working at a MAC counter 
Before becoming a fashion guru


She is all about POPS of colour!
(Something I love, but am terrible at! I tend to stick to black, which I really need to snap out of!)


She has named her unique method of styling as 'Wearapy'
because she believes clothes can change your mood and outfits can empower you


"Colors, textures and the way we reveal our body shape can enhance, reflect and effect our every mood, emotion and thought. Fashion has the power to fuel our souls and create a specific audience of energy in our lives. Welcome to my psychology of style, this is wearapy." - Jeannie Mai


I think this an amazing fashion philosophy and totally agree with her! 
An outfit cant totally change your mood


I seriously LOVE the blue hair as well! 
Not many people could rock blue hair and still look this good!


What do you think of Jeannie's style?
Who is your Style Crush right now?

Jen <3 x

Don't Forget To Enter My 100 Followers Giveaway

3 comments: