Image Map

Sunday 26 August 2012

TRIPOD + Mini Topshop Haul

Hello my little beauties! 

I must warn you, you might have to get used to seeing a bit more of my ugly mug 
because my tripod came :D WOOHOOO
its an absolute peach! it was only like £6 off e-bay so I am more than chuffed with it 



The only problem is....
I SUCK AT POSING!! 
If anyone has any tips for me so that I don't look like a complete moron please let me know!!

So whilst I'm practising my posing I may as well show you what I bought in Topshop yesterday! 



Love this dress!
Its got little clips holding it together
(Very Liz Hurley)
and I think I'm being very brave getting my stomach out as it's my LEAST favourite area! 
but I think this is actually quite flattering (hopefully!)

Dress - £20 reduced from £36 


I was obviously in a LBD mood as I also picked up this little number



You can never have too many little black dresses right?
I just think this is really versatile and can easily be changed up with different shoes/accessories 
I'm sure it will be making plenty of appearances throughout Autumn/Winter

Skater Dress - £26

I got one more little thing as well


This little top in frontless and backless so I'll have to wear a little vest under it
I'm not THAT brave!! 
(or a skank haha) 

I noticed that they had such a good jewellery sale on as well but I was in a rush and didn't have time to look properly!
Gutted!


Enjoy the rest of your weekend ladies 
Like I said any tips for the outfit posing PLEASE let me know! lol 

Ciao 
Jen <3 xx

12 comments:

  1. A tripod for £6 that is amazing!!

    http://lolarose1.blogspot.ie/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was so happy! it's really good it's adjustable and goes to like 40"

      xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeousnesss <3 i love the black skater dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lovee your pink jumper in the first photo -
    & i always go a bit mad with LBD's! I have so many of them but theyre the ones i always wear the most :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe :) Oh I'm the same my mums always lecturing me about it but you can never have too many LBD's :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Helloooo missus!
    Where on earth is that beauty of a pink jumper from?
    It's gorgeous! And you look lovely, keep posing away!
    Hope to speak soon
    Laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou :) I just feel like a right idiot standing in front of the tripod lol. My jumpers from Matalan babe so comfy!!

      xxx

      Delete
  5. Love everything you've bought!

    Just to let you know I've given you the Liebster Award

    http://misskirstymarie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou!
      I'll try and get a chance to do that today!

      xxx

      Delete
  6. I love the pink jumper and the dress :) I still feel a little aukward posing so I kind of just move around while the camera snaps away and then I choose my fav ones. Sometimes you get some right old blooper shots but I sometimes just put them on my facebook page just for a laugh!

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the pink jumper, both dresses look really nice. x

    ReplyDelete