Image Map

Wednesday 8 August 2012

So Fresh..And So Clean

My skin has been atrocious recently and it's really starting to get me down
It's my own fault because my skincare routine is awful! 

I literally do nothing to it apart from use ASDA face wipes!
I know, I know I'm a bad girl

So I decided I really need to start taking more care of my skin
I headed down to Superdrug and picked up a few bits n bobs


I got this Neutrogena pink grapefruit daily scrub 
I used to use their spot stress control scrub and liked it 
so thought I'd give their latest offering a go
It was on offer for £3.49


Now I've read loads of posts about these next products 
and I already have the body exfoliater
so thought I would give these a try 


So I got the Hot Cloth Cleanser 
and the Intense Moisture Cream 
The Vitamin E products are currently on offer at 2 for £3 

I picked up a few makeup bits as well
(because I find it physically impossible to walk past makeup without buying something!)



Collection 200 - Lasting perfection concealer and powder 
MUA blusher - I've been using the bronzer recently and have been impressed with it
and also the Sleek Contour Kit in light, I have been wanting this for ages but my local superdrug have took the Sleek stand away :( booo 
but I got this from another store. Can't wait to try it!!

So much for the spending ban...

Has anyone got any good skincare tips for a total novice?

Jen <3 

5 comments:

  1. The Collection 2000 concealer is a must for me!

    Thankyou for the follow lovely!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that Vitamin E cleanser, love it!
    As for tips, get some face masks chick! They make up for a world of skin sins :) mud ones are the best, use 1-3 times a week :) once if your skin is dry, 2 or 3 if its oily. xox

    My Blog : The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah I was eyeing up the face masks in superdrug will deffo need to try some! thanks doll xx

      Delete
  3. like the first product <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. iv been wanting the sleek contour kit for so long & its never in my local store:( the hot cloth cleanser looks great to x

    ReplyDelete