Image Map

Friday 3 August 2012

All That Glitters...Is Not Gold

I don't know if I have told you guys this before 
but I am an absolute accessories WHORE

I can't walk past a jewellery stand without lusting over something 
So I was so excited when I went into Dorothy Perkins to see that they had a massive jewellery sale on!

There were loads of cool little pieces starting from £1 
It would have been rude not to pick at least a few things up...right?


I got this ring (like I said before OBSESSED with crosses)
I think it was like £1.50 


And I got this earring and cuff which I LOVE 
The earring part is a little love heart shaped peace sign 
(I'm also really into peace signs as well right now)
I'm sure this one was only £2

I got a really nice multi-chain gold necklace as well but I've left it at the boyf's

Not sure how long the sale is going on for but it's deffo worth heading down to your nearest Dot P's to check it out!


Jen <3 x

4 comments:

  1. oh I love earcuffs, but they are so expensive...I want one too!
    I like your blog, it is so girly and you are such an attractive girl!
    Would you like to follow each other? :) I follow you now :)
    http://coldinvitation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen, I've given you the Versatile Blogger Award here..

    http://misskirstymarie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your jewels!

    Maybe check out my new post?
    http://ispythroughthekeyhole.blogspot.co.uk/

    Muchos Smiles,
    bb, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls im really happy with them!

    checked out your post beccy, now following xxx

    ReplyDelete