Image Map

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Estee Lauder - Vivid Shine



I popped into town today as I needed some new foundation
I've always been a big fan of Double Wear 
So I headed to Fraser's to find my perfect shade
I wanted to go for a darker colour than usual as I'm going to be using this more at the weekends once I have tanned!

After trying a few different shades, I got a bit nervous about going darker 
and went with No. 10 Ivory beige


I love this foundation 
It gives such good coverage without leaving me feeling cakey
It is possibly a bit heavy for me for work etc. so I'm going to stick with my Rimmell Wake Me Up for during the week and save this for weekends. 
That way it lasts even longer. 

Louise that works at the Estee Lauder counter was lovely 
and while I was in she was showing me their latest range of products 
and let me try some out. 

Vivid Shine is Estee Lauders newest offering 
and it really is lovely
She made over my eyes with some beautiful gold and purple shades from the collection 
(which unfortunately I don't have pictures of)
The eyeshadows can be used dry during the day and then wet for a more dramatic evening look!
this range is definitely worth checking out as it's only limited edition and they have some amazing colours 
As well as eyeshadow they also have a stunning range of nail varnishes and lipsticks 

Here are some pictures from the vivid shine range
*sorry about photo quality I only had my Iphone with me*




While I was there I also got this little lot
which I will review once I've used them 


Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser 


Revitalizing Supreme Creme 
and 
Idealilst Even Skintone Illuminator Serum
which is meant to be really good and will hopefully reduce the red blotchy look my face seems to be loving recently!

Does anyone else use Estee Lauder products as part of their skincare routine?

Jen <3 

4 comments:

  1. I've heard GREAT things about Estee Lauder. The only thing I own is a perfume (which I love) so I'll have to invest in more.
    Following you now, lady!

    Katie
    Lady Million

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little review, and great that you got some little sample to try. You will have to let us know what they are like :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeh its not a brand i go to for anything other than foundation usually but hopefully this stuff will be good!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Estee Lauder is pretty good I think, I haven't used the foundation but I would love to try it!

    If you wanna join my blog hop to get some new followers I just posted it today
    www.iampiscesw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete