Image Map

Thursday 30 August 2012

MUA Lipstick

I've always been more of a lipgloss than a lipstick girl
but recently I have been converted!
and I am now on the hunt for my perfect lipstick!

So on Monday I picked up my first ever MUA lipstick


I got it in shade 4 
and yesterday I got the chance to try it out for the first time 

I met my friend in town and we had lunch and some cocktails 
and I've got to say that this lovely lippy lasted really well!
it's so moisturising 
and it seriously smells amazing! I wanted to eat it!


I love the pink shade
it gives you a lovely pop of colour 
without being to in your face! 

I'm really impressed with this product and I can't wait to buy some more shades!

This lipstick shade is up for grabs in my giveaway! click here to enter!


Has anyone else tried MUA lipsticks? 
What do you think of them?

Jen <3 Mwah! x

Ps. I have been been trying to work on my photography skills recently and i'm actually really happy with the way these turned out, I know they are basic but i'm new to this! lol 

2 comments:

  1. I have this shade, I absolutely love it! The only thing about MUA lipsticks I don't like is the smell :/ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OO i like the look of this shade! havent got shade 4 - must add it to my collection :) love MUA lippies - my fave at the moment is the red one :) xx

    ReplyDelete