Image Map

Friday 17 August 2012

DIY Cut Out Cross T-shirt

This is probably one of the most obvious and easy DIY's ever 
but I just thought I would share with you 
as I was pretty pleased with how it turned out 




Now you can obviously use any kind of top that you want
a vest would work well too.
I used an oversized black T-shirt with an uneven hemline 


All you need is your shirt of choice, and some fabric scissors 
SIMPLES!!


Then get cutting! 


You can do any design you want
How about a skull?


Have any of you guys tried this before?


Jen <3

16 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea! it actually looks really good on, might give this a go:) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello beautiful, I did not know your blog.

    I like, is very stylish and you are very pretty :)

    You have a new follower.

    I invite you to know my blog, I hope your visit;)

    A big hug, PersonalStyle.

    www.blogpersonalstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love this! Your not wearing a bra oioi!! Great idea sweets xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thts the only problem, looks good at the back..saggy tits at the front! Lolol xx

      Delete
  4. This looks amazing!:D Think I'm going to attempt the skull..this could end in disaster! haha! love your blog hun! definitely following :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks babe, yeh deffo try it send me a pic n let me see how u get on!! Xx

      Delete
  5. Heyy :) i have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award!
    http://beauybyemily.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html

    Love the blog
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. It turned out well! I want to try it with a skull :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I haven't ventured out in it yet! let me know how you get on! x

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks you should deff give it a go! super easy xxx

      Delete
  8. So simple yet cute!
    So glad you found my blog i love yours too !

    http://lolarose1.blogspot.ie/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely trying this! Love finding DIY ideas :D xxx

    ReplyDelete