Image Map

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Potential Dream Job...HELP!

So today is a day of preparation
as tomorrow I have a big day ahead of me

I have an interview
(although for some reason they call it an audition) 
with....Benefit!


The position I'm going for is Account Manager for Benefit in House of Fraser in Glasgow 
So if any of you happen to be in the area please stop by and let me give you a free makeover!

I'm spending today swotting up on Benefit cosmetics 
and coming up with a look for tomorrow which uses as many of their products as possible

Have any of my lovely readers worked for Benefit before
Or for any other cosmetics companies?

Any advice anyone could give me would be much appreciated 
Thankyou Dolls xxx

10 comments:

  1. Woo I wish you luck!! What a great opportunity :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, I hope it all goes well for you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everything goes ok I'm sure you'll be fine :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck darling! If I lived there I'd be in to you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't worked for benefit, but I have for another concession in House of Fraser, just make sure you're super attentive to customers! They really rate that!

    Great blog and good luck! I'm following :)!

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck! sounds like an amazing opportunity :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Luck :)

    I have tagged you for the Liebster Award

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete