Image Map

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Moxi Makeup Brushes


I am a total makeup brush fanatic and I don't think you should ever underestimate the power of a good brush
It can totally change the look of your makeup 
and while I have more than enough brushes to last me a lifetime I am always looking at or buying new ones to add to my collection! 

I love coming across new brands to try so when I seen these little beauties from MOXI I knew I wanted to try them. 
They hadn't been released yet so I registered with their website and waited to find out more details.
I was delighted to find out a few weeks later that I had actually been lucky enough to win the competition they were running where you could win a full set of brushes worth over £90


I was so excited when they arrived!
You can tell they are a luxury brand straight away as each brush was individually wrapped
I'm a sucker for packaging and MOXI certainly don't disappoint
Each brush comes in it's own protective case to make sure they stay in tip top condition


They are by far the best looking brushes I own
who doesn't love a bit of Rose Gold?
They feel really solid and well made I think they will last for a long time


My set of brushes included:
MOXI - Flat Top Angled Brush, perfect for applying foundation
M1 - Blusher Brush
O1 - Foundation Brush, which also works really well with concealer
X1 - Angled Eyeliner brush
I1 - Double Ended Eyeshadow Brush, which is great for both applying and blending shadows

I am loving these brushes so far
They don't shed at all
The foundation brushes leave my face streak free
and my favourite has definitely got to be the double ended eyeshadow brush
it's perfect for travelling as it's two in one
anything which saves space in my makeup bag is always a bonus!

You can purchase these fab brushes from
Moxi Makeup
Unfortunately their site is still under construction so I can't give you details on the prices
but keep an eye out for their website to be back up and running soon!

Jen xx


6 comments:

  1. These look fab Jennifer! I love that they all came individually wrapped, nice wee touch :)
    The only brushes I have just now are Poundland ones. They do the job but nowhere near as good as other brands would :(

    Alana | Alana Gets Healthy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with makeup brushes as well! I am defiantly going to look into browsing the Moxi website and purchase some brushes for my self. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing, I've not heard of this brand before but I would love to try them!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a makeup brush hoarder as well! These look great!:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer,

    Thanks for the great review! Really nice pics and a fantastic write-up.

    Just to let you and your followers know, we have now launched! Please check out our website and social networks for more info ( and discount codes). Please let us know what you think. We would love to hear your feedback!

    Thanks again, hope you are enjoying using your brushes x

    Michelle
    Team MOXI
    www.moximakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Blog

    Book online bus ticket from Redbus

    ReplyDelete