Image Map

Monday 23 July 2012

DIY Peplum Top

So...After an extremely long hiatus 
(I won't bore you with the details) 

I'm so happy to be back to the world of blogging 

I decided to do a little DIY project today

A few years back I bought this dress in Matalan 


Its a tight pencil dress that falls just below the knee
I accidentally bought a size too small and have never managed to squeeze my fat ass into it
I thought, no point in wasting it

So I gave my little dress a new lease of life 


I turned it into a peplum top
If I had known it was actually going to work I would have taken more pictures during the process!

I'm really happy with the outcome
but unfortunately it still doesn't fit me 
so i'm going to give it to my friend
Hopefully it stays in one piece if she wears it lol 

Jen <3 xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment