Image Map

Friday 20 April 2012

Stippling Brush

I said that I really wanted a Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Stippling Brush
and I finally got one :)

I didn't want to do a post until I had used it a few times 

So I've been using it all week with my Wake Me Up foundation
and I have nothing but good things to say about it. 

I'm sure you all know all about these brushes 
but for those of you that don't 
Samantha Chapman became a YouTube beauty sensation posting tutorials 
here's a link to her site http://www.pixiwoo.com/

She has teamed up with Real Techniques to create this amazing range of brushes 
and they have been a big hit!

I know a few people think that the brush is too small to use as a foundation stippler and would rather use it to apply cream blush's etc.
but I don't have a problem with the size at all

I think it has actually made my make-up routine quicker! 

It gives me a really flawless finish 
It basically buffs the product onto your skin to create an even and airbrushed look
This is the first stippling brush I have used and I 00% prefer it to a regular foundation brush which I find can sometimes leave me looking a bit streaky. 

Highly Recommended product!

I bought this from Boots for £11.99



Jen <3 xxx

1 comment:

  1. Ive recently treated myself to this brush and i absoloutely love it for my foundation and cream blush - dont know how i lived without it. I really want some more of them - i have my eye on the contour brush in one of the collections they do xx

    ReplyDelete