Image Map

Thursday 12 April 2012

Holiday Shopping

Evening Lovelies 
So it suddenly dawned on me that I only have 2 more pay days until IBIZA :D 

So I thought its about time I start picking up a few bits and pieces to take away with me.

*Dorothy Perkins*

This is my first ever maxi dress
I've always been a bit scared of them for some reason 
but I do like this one, I think I suit it because of my height
It'll look great with some wedges and a big belt to break it up!


*Primark*

LOVE the colours in this dress
nice and bright for holiday
It's got a bright orange skinny belt as well but you can't see it that well in the pic!
It's a strange length as it sits below the knee but isn't maxi. 
Not usually a length I would go for but it was lovely on!


*Primark*

Not really for holiday but I bought these gorgeous earrings as they went with the dress I was wearing to my friends engagement party the other night.
but I will deffo take them away with me!

This is us at Cheryl's party we had a great night
notice how I'm crouching and I'm still about a foot taller than the other 2! lol

Fionas Pink Dress is from Topshop
Cheryl's Gold Dress is from Miss Selfridge
My Pale Pink Dress is from Lipsy
(I noticed that one of the girls from Take Me Out was wearing it on Sat as well lol)

Anyone seen any nice holiday clothes anywhere?

Much Love
Jen <3 

2 comments:

  1. Great buys! =) Love the bright dresses! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveeeeeee your blog dear!
    keep posting and go for it!!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete