Image Map

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Festive Nails - NOTD


Now I won't pretend to be some sort of nail painting extraordinaire 
They are usually a bit of a riot, I try and keep them nice and tidy but more often than not, I fail. 
However since I'm attending a Christmas Jumper Party tonight I thought I would make a bit of effort and make my talons a bit Christmassy :) 


What colours are more gloriously festive and tacky than red and green?

For the red nails I used:
two coats of 
No 7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in the shade Devils Delight
covered with one coat of 
W7 Nail Polish in shade 2 - Red Dazzle 


For the green nails I used:
two coats of
No 7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in the shade Totally Teal 
and one cot of 
W7 Nail Varnish in Shade 8 - Green Dazzle 

I think the No7 and W7 combinations work really nicely together 
and obviously if the alternating nail colours are a bit OTT for you 
then you could just opt for all red or all green

What are your go to nails for the festive season ?
I will be sure to post a photo of my awesome Christmas jumper on Twitter or Instagram 
So if you aren't already following me please do
Twitter - @thebigburdblog
Instagram - @biggins89

Jen xxx

6 comments:

  1. This is super festive, I need to buy a green shade like this!
    Liza | Glambeautys | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh you should hun, I love No7 varnishes xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks babe, I feel like a little Christmas tree xx

      Delete
  3. This is really pretty. I'm not usually a fan of green nail varnish at all but I love the glitter over the top. Very sparkly and festive x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh green wouldn't be my first choice, Anything goes at Christmas though :) xx

      Delete